Easy Gift Check Security Features
Below are security features built into the
Check to protect you against fraud.
• Security Screen –there will be an absence
of Original Document screen on the back
of the EZ Gift Check, if altered.
• Microprint Signature Line – under
magnification, the fine print is illegible, if
• Microprint Padlock –there will be an
absence of the Padlock and the fine print
is illegible, if altered.
• Chemical Sensitivity –blue stains or spots
appear, if altered.
• Colored Linen Pantograph – will appear
blurry on a scanned or duplicated copy.
• Fluorescent Fibers – colors will not
appear under ultraviolet light, if altered.
How do I use the Promotional Kit?
• Display the Promotional sign in a highly
visible area, such as near the register or at
• Use the marketing tips and good business
practices in The Secrets To Success
handbook to increase traffic, sales and
How Can I Promote the Program?
Electronic art of your Chamber’s EZ Gift
Check is available. Use that image to place
ads in local magazines or newspapers and
place a link or an announcement on your web
How Easy Gift Checks Work
• To the shopper, it is a multi-merchant gift
certificate that can be used at any
participating merchant’s location
• To you, it is a check that should be
endorsed and deposited into your bank
• Accept EZ Gift Check just like you would
any other check or cash.
• Be sure to decide on your policy for
partial redemptions before the program
starts. If a customer spends less than the
EZ Gift Check value, you can offer cash
back, store credit, or issue a store gift
certificate for the balance. It is up to you.
Here for a complete list of participating merchants